It’s wicked Wednesday. Hump Day. The week is half over. Time for a wicked indulgence. Comfort for a bad day or celebration for a good day. You earned it.
Today’s wicked indulgence – sexy lips. You deserve a pair of smooth, pouty, sexy lips. Sexy lips feel good. Sexy lips can make you feel more confident and happier. Smooth, sexy lips make life easier and wearing a pretty lipstick can increase your morale and boost your confidence.
Lips are smooth, muscular, and sensitive. Lip muscles are responsible for sucking and holding food inside the mouth, speech and articulation, and facial expression. They are also sensitive to touch and temperature and are an important part of intimacy and exploration.
Sexy lips are essential for kissing and other intimate acts. They are one the most important erroneous zones and have a profusion of sensitive nerve endings. Lips are a woman’s secondary sexual organ and are even veiled in other cultures where they are associated with the vulva.
Rough, dry, chapped, flaky, cracked lips are uncomfortable and unattractive. They make eating, drinking, speaking, and kissing unpleasant. Ugly lips detract from your appearance.
How to make lips smooth, healthy, and sexy:
- Drink a lot of water – lips crave hydration.
- Stop biting and chewing on your lips – biting damages lips.
- Stop licking your lips – licking makes them drier.
- Exfoliate once a week to remove dry skin. Brush lips with a soft toothbrush dipped in water or sugar or apply a mixture of sugar and honey, rub in a circular motion, leave for 10 minutes, and rinse.
- Moisturize frequently with a natural, organic lip balm. Vaseline protects but is drying to the lips.
- Protect lips with a moisturizing lipstick or lip balm containing sunscreen.
- Sun damage and smoking can cause deep wrinkles around the mouth. Hydration, exfoliation,a healthy diet, plenty of sleep, stress reduction, wrinkle creams, and facial exercise can help reduce these wrinkles. Facial yoga is wonderful.
Psychologically speaking, a woman’s lips are an indication of her fertility and sexual attractiveness. Larger eyes and lips are linked to higher amounts of estrogen and are perceived as being more feminine and sexually attractive.
How to naturally make lips look fuller:
- Exfoliating lips followed by moisturizing makes lips look plumper.
- Whistling and kissing strengthens lips muscles and causes increased collagen production.
- Using lip pumper product – Lifecell Lip Plumper comes highly recommended and hydrates lips too. There are many lip pumper products on the market but be advised some of these can cause irritation and drying. look for cosmetic lip plumpers that contain hyaluronic acid.
- Apply a very small amount of peppermint oil to lips to cause a little swelling.
- Fake full lips with makeup. Simply wear a light lipstick or gloss to make lips look fuller. Dark colors make lips look smaller. Line and fill in lips with a nude lip liner before applying lipstick to create a bigger base for lip color. Add a little gloss in the center to add a little light which will make lips look instantly fuller.
Lips are a symbol of sensuality and sexuality. They express your emotions and send body signals to other people. Slightly parted lips are flirtatious especially if licked while holding the gaze of another person. They also signal the desire to speak. Smiling lips show happiness and friendliness if the eyes are engaged. Smiling lips can also be a grimace of disgust. Frowning lips show sadness or displeasure. Protruding lips, one lip over the other, shows guilt, uncertainty, doubt, or pouting. Pursed lips can indicate anger, indecision, or frustration. Puckered lips indicate the desire to be kissed. Flattened lips indicate distress or refusal. Biting the lips shows tension or concentration.
Lipstick draws attention to the lips. Wearing lipstick is a confidence builder. Lipstick makes women feel more attractive, positive, and competent. Studies show that women can express different aspects of her personality and influence how other people judge her by the color of lipstick she chooses to wear. Red lipstick is considered to show creativity and daring. Plum shades indicate independence. Nude and nature shade wearers are more caring and warm.