It’s wicked Wednesday. Hump Day. The week is half over. Time for a wicked indulgence. Comfort for a bad day or celebration for a good day. You earned it.
Today’s wicked indulgence: Make your own naughty and or nice list! It could be wicked good or wicked bad.
Clock’s ticking. It’s time to do some of those naughty and nice things you have been wanting to do all year. Throw out your to-do list. Make your naughty or nice list and get started.
The Naughty List:
1. Don’t make your bed for a whole week.
2. Eat junk food and binge watch a really good television series like Orange is the New Black or Dexter.
3. Have really, really loud sex.
4. Go out for cocktails and gossip after work with some friends or coworkers.
5. Buy a new sex toy for yourself. You can share it with your lover but that could put you on the nice list.
6. Eliminate one toxic person in your life. Just walk away when they say or do something mean to you.
7. Get it off your chest. Write a letter of complaint to the local newspaper, your congressman, or business.
8. Call in sick. (Take a mental health day)
9. Get a real tattoo or fake one!
10. Have champagne and cupcakes for breakfast.
The Nice List:
1. Call your Mom or Dad and have a nice long chat.
2. Take your partner out to lunch at his or hers favorite restaurant.
3. Clean out your closet and take the discards to a thrift shop.
4. Go to bed at 9 P.M. And get a good night’s sleep.
5. Volunteer – ring a bell for an hour for the Salvation Army. Put some money in the kettle too.
6. Plan a vacation.
7. Smile, think positive thoughts, and be pleasant all day.
8. Participate in Operation Gratitude – make scarves or write letters to our troops.
9. Bake cookies or cupcakes for someone special.
10. Praise or compliment your children, husband, coworker, or friend.
Shake it up. Change your routine. Do things differently. Do things you have been putting off. Have some fun. Sparkle.