It’s Wicked Wednesday. Hump Day. The week is half over. Time for a wicked indulgence. Comfort for a bad day or celebration for a good day. You earned it.
Today’s wicked indulgence: you absolutely must have a Naughty Bucket List! You need a thrill! You need to feel naughty. Feeling naughty is a thrilling experience! Fantasy! Dreams! Needs! Wants! Desires! Write them down. The clock is ticking! You don’t have forever to do these things! Live a little. It feels so good to check things off your bucket list. Think of the memories you will be making.
Here is my naughty bucket list. I have already done some of these things and I might just do them again because it was fun!
One day, I would like to:
1. Perform a strip tease before having sex to Marvin Gaye’s “Let’s Get It On” for my lover. Maybe even dance around a pole.
2. Skinny dip with my lover.
3. Have sex in my childhood bedroom while my parents are home.
4. Experience hot, heavy phone sex.
5. Catch someone else having sex and watch. (Not my husband please!
6. Catch someone masturbating and watch.
7. Play strip poker.
8. Have sex outdoors.
9. Have a quickie while wearing a skirt. That would be so hot!
10. Have sex at the drive-in movie theatre during the movie.
11. Experiment with using a blindfold during sex.
12. Have wet, hot, slippery sex in the shower.
13. Experiment with ice during sex. Read Ten Sexy Things To Do With Ice in Bed at Cosmopolitan.com.
14. Have sex in the backseat of a car.
15. Have sex in a tent out in the middle of nowhere.
16. Experiment with light spankings during sex.
17. Enjoy some “afternoon delight”!
18. Have sex in the hot tub.
19. Experiment with mutual masturbation instead of intercourse.
20. Cook dinner together naked. I would just want to make a salad or a sandwich or anything not involving a stove.
21. Trade each other’s underwear and wear for an hour or so before having sex.
22. Spend all day making out – no sex allowed until the evening.
23. Visit a strip club with my lover.
24. Experiment with love bites during sex.
25. Wash each other’s hair.
My list is pretty tame. I won’t tell you which of these things I have checked off my list but some of them were very thrilling experiences.
Life is short. Have some fun. Live a little. Make some amazing memories for those days when you are feeling blue.