Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles
1/2 cup butter at room temperature
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups flour
1 – 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cups finely chopped nuts
1 pound chocolate candy coating
1. Combine butter and sugar with mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy – about 2 minutes.
2. Beat in flour, milk, and vanilla stirring each ingredient in separately.
3. Stir in chips and nuts.
4. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
5. Flour hands and roll one teaspoon of dough into one inch balls.
6. Place on wax paper, cover, and refrigerate for 15 minutes or until firm.
7. Melt chocolate coating in microwave safe bowl.
8. Dip balls into coating and place on parchment paper.
9. Let sit until hard – about 15 minutes.
10. Store in refrigerator.
Sweetheart Cinnamon Rolls
1 can refrigerated cinnamon rolls with frosting
- Unroll cinnamon rolls leaving center coils and carefully shape into hearts.
- Place on greased baking sheet and bake for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool, then frost or drizzle with frosting.
- Add sprinkles.
White Chocolate Valentine Bark
1 – 12 ounce bag of white chocolate chips
1 – 15 ounce bag do Dove chocolate hearts
4 ounces dried cherries
1/2 cup Valentine M & M’s
1. Line 10 X 15 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
2. Melt chocolate in microwave in 30 second increments, stirring each time until melted.
3. Pour onto parchment and spread evenly with spatula.
4. Immediately place Dove hearts randomly in bark.
5. Add cherries.
6. Sprinkle M & M’s over bark followed by sprinkles.
7. Chill for 2 hours.
8. Break into pieces.
Red Velvet Hershey’s Hug Cookies
1 – 15.25 ounce box Red Velvet Cake Mix
1/3 cup oil
1/2 cup sugar
30 unwrapped Hershey’s Hugs
1. Mix cake mix, eggs, and oil until fully combined.
2. Chill dough for two hours.
3. Roll dough into one inch balls, rolling sugar, and place on greased cookie sheet.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 7-9 mi outed or until done.
5. Cool for 5 minutes before placing hug in the middle of each cookie.
6. Cool until hug has become hard again.
Valentine Heart Rice Krispie Treats
3 tablespoons butter
4 cups mini marshmallows
6 cups Rice Krispie cereal
decorating frosting or gel, sprinkles
1. Microwave butter and marshmallows in large bowl for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
2. Stir in food coloring if desired.
3. Stir in cereal until coated.
4. Press into greases 15 X 10 inch baking sheet.
5. Cool slightly and cut out hearts with greased cookie cutter.
6. Decorate with frosting and/or sprinkles.
Mini Heart Shaped Pizzas
ready made pizza dough
4 inch heart shaped cookie cutter
1 inch heart shaped cookie cutter
1. Bring dough to room temperature.
2. Place dough on lightly floured counter or cutting board and cut out hearts using 4 inch cookie cutter. Should yield 4-5 hearts. Place pizza on greased baking sheet.
3. Place 1 tablespoon of sauce on each pizza and spread with a spoon.
4. Top with cheese.
5. Cut pepperoni with one inch cutter by pressing pepperoni onto cutter. Arrange pepperoni on pizzas.
6. Bake for 5-7 minutes at 450 degrees until browned.
Strawberry Crinkle Cookies
1 box Strawberry Cake Mix
1 8 ounce tub Cool Whip
1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Beat egg slightly; then add cake mix and Cool Whip and mix.
- Chill dough for 30 minutes.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of dough into powdered sugar and roll around until covered. They are messy so have lots of paper towels around.
- Place on greased cookie sheet, add sprinkles, and bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Cookies should be firm but not brown.
Pink Velvet Hot Chocolate
4 cups milk
1 – 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 teaspoons red food coloring
- Combine milk and chocolate chips in a medium saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring frequently until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Stir in red food coloring, adding more to get desired shade of pink.
- Pour into mugs and top with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkles.
Chocolate Heart Blossom Cookies
1 cup butter, softened
1/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup light brown sugar
1 large egg
2 tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 – 1/2 cups flour
1/2 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
36 Dove Milk Chocolate Promises
1. Cream butter, sugar, and brown sugar with mixer on medium speed until fluffy and pale – about 3-5 minutes.
2. Beat in egg.
3. Beat in milk and vanilla until smooth.
4. Add flour, cocoa, baking sofa and salt.
5. Roll heaping tablespoon of dough into smooth balls and press bottoms and sides of cookies into sprinkles and place on greased cookie sheets.
6. Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Cookies should be puffed but set around the edges and soft in the center.
7. Press Dove chocolate into center and cool.
Valentine Snack Mix
1 – package Valentine’s Day Milk Chocolate M&M’s
2 cups dry roasted peanuts
1 cup raisins
Combine all ingredients and place in a pretty jar with air tight lid. Can be doubled or tripled.