This week, I have become very interested in feng shui.It all started when I was watching The Real Housewives of Orange County and Shannon Beador was yammering on about putting nine lemons in a bowl on her kitchen table for prosperity.
I have been in a slump for a few months so I decided to try it. I had nine oranges so I put them in a bowl last Thursday and sat them on my kitchen counter. They looked very pretty sitting there. On Friday, I received a notice that my electric bill was being reduced by $20 a month. On Saturday, I received a $64 dollar check refund from a medical overpayment. Sunday morning I won $500 at the casino after a very long losing streak. But, today is payday and I looked at our paycheck. It was $50 less due to the July 1st state income tax increase. I don’t know if the oranges are influencing my wealth or not. Either way, the fruit is pretty and make me feel prosperous. I am going to start eating those oranges so maybe I will try some lemons instead. My husband thinks that this is totally crazy.
Nevertheless, I am studying feng shui remedies for my finances and lovelife.
Weekly Goal: Go with the flow.
I am slowing down. I am taking my time. I am enjoying every minute of the day as it occurs. I feel very relaxed. Summer is speeding by and I want to enjoy the rest of it. I like this slower pace and will try my best to continue it.
I appreciate the most beautiful things I have seen this week:
1. The passionate look on my husband’s face when he is kissing me.
2. My two cats eagerly awaiting me to get up and talk to them first thing in the morning.
3. A full pot of freshly brewed Maxwell House Bold coffee in my kitchen.
4. The lovely, powerful racehorses at the racetrack Saturday night. They looked like they were flying down the track. They are so graceful and beautiful.
5. The newspaper announcement of my son’s wedding in yesterday’s paper.
Hope you have a wonderful day!